korean drama (2017 - 2019) that I've watched

here's my rating for korean drama (2017 - 2019) that I've watched!!!!
check out my must-watch korean drama (2003-2016) here

2017

Prison Playbook
Fight for My Way
Because This Is My First Life
Tomorrow with You
Voice
Go Back Couple
Forest of Secrets
Tunnel
Circle
School 2017
While You Were Sleeping
Avengers Social Club
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Revenge Note
Bad Guys: City of Evil
Suspicious Partner
Hwarang: The Beginning
My Secret Romance

2018  
(my thesis is killing me so.... its such a short list lol)

SKY Castle
My Mister
What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?
Drunk in Good Taste
Encounter
Voice 2

2019  
(this time my work is the one that killing me lol)

Class of Lies

My First First Love S1
Hotel Del Luna
When the Camellia Blooms
Extraordinary You
Strangers from Hell
My First First Love S2
Voice 3
At Eighteen

pokoknya resolusi 2020 adalah:
banyakin nonton drama, #2020Glowing, dan jalan-jalan ke korea!!!
aminnn

Komentar